1. Edges are inked with Close To My Heart Chocolate Ink.
2. Scallop on left side - draw a line with a chocolate marker
3. Use a glue stick to adhere paper to bird body. Pop out any eyes/noses and re-apply them to the top of the paper (without cutting out body paper - make sense?!? Mine is NOT right!)
1. Using a chocolate marker draw a line down each side of the twilight strip.
2. You will be using your own chipboard letters.
1. Flower centers on pages 3 and 4 are dotted with a glitter pen.
2. Cut stamped words apart and arrange on strip. The word strip is two layers - blow up image so you can see it a little better. Add your own bling the use pop dots to adhere to page.
1. Pierce Bamboo oval. Sponge Colonial White smaller oval and adhere to larger oval.
2. Use your own chipboard letters. Tie the "love" tag onto the "L" using the supplied waxy flax.
3. Cut out the butterfly (I used a punch - looks better cut out). Arrange flowers using pop dots on some to add dimension to your page.