Love inspires us in so many ways ... and today I was inspired by the love my daughter puts into her beautiful craft of jewlery making. I choose this funky and fun necklace to use along with this Splitcoaststampers Challenge today.
Want to see this necklace and other original and vintage piece - Dream, Imagine and Fly with Puffluna.
The Ways To Use It Challenge today was to use anything silver and how perfect was Julie's necklace as an inspiration!
I've added some photo's that might help you add a little distressing to your cards or scrapped pages. Hope they help!
1. Painted Close To My Heart Pearl Paint onto Close To My Heart Colonial White Paper.
3. Heat set with the Close To My Heart Craft Heater.
4. After I have hand cut a piece it sometimes isn't quite as smooth as I'd like - so I use the four-sided sanding block from the Close To My Heart Distressing Kit to smooth the edges.
5. I used the Cuttlebug Birds and Swirls Embossing Template for the back layer on the card. Then added Chocolate Ink with the Foam Tool found in the Close To My Heart Distressing Kit. This helps bring out the embossed images.
6. You know how you have favorite tools - well - this is one of mine - the Closed To My Heart Edge Distresser . I've distressed all the edges of the cardstock and desiger paper then either rubbed them with the chocoate ink and foam tool or ran the edge of the chocolate ink pad directly onto the paper.
The finished product - how do you like it??
I was inspired to use my Close To My Heart Pearl Paint from watching a CTMH TV episode.
Would you like to see what inspired me - check out: Episode 8: RESOLVE TO HAVE A GREAT YEAR!
Get inspired too by clicking on the above link - they show you how to make some great calendar scrapbook pages.
|Stamps: Close To My Heart Soul Mates D1254|
|Paper: Stampin' Up! Red Riding Hood & Chocolate; Close To My Heart Colonial White; Daisy D's Designer; Misc Silver|
|Ink: Close To My Heart Chocolate , Versamark|
Accessories: Close To My Heart Cranberry Embossing Powder , Pearl Paint & Metal Tag, Stampin' Up! Silver Thread, Sizzlits Funky Brush Die-Cuts, Sizzix Corner, Cuttlebug Birds & Swirls - Distressed Stripes, My Mind's Eye Gems, Prima Flowers