This is a scanned image of the Frame from a recent Workshop. If you are assembling this from home you can click on the photo and it will enlarge for a closer look. Please feel free to call me with any questions.
Some pointers: (remove the clear film from photo section while working on the frame)
1. Pierce the yellow flower and one peach flower with a piercing tool.
2. One peach flower has a vellum flower, a glitter center and a clear bead. The other peach flower has a peach punched flower center, a yellow punched flower, clear shiny tiny flower and a bead
3. The chocolate flower is glued onto the chipboard flower with a glue stick. The inside of the yellow flower petals are glued onto the chocolate flower and then the beaded center is glued on.
4. What's on 3D foam squares: two glitter birds, blessed tag, all the flowers and the butterfly.
5. All papers are glued to the frame with a glue stick and then carefully rubbed with a bone folder.